The #1 Choice In High Performance
Mountain & Gravel Bikes
With The Highest Level
of Customer Service
We’re a Fully Stocked Shop, With a Large Selection of Mountain, Gravel Bikes & E-Bikes
We have all your riding needs from helmets, shoes, clothing, accessories and nutrition. We also carry bikes for women & kids.
We Have an Excellent Service Department With Highly Trained Mechanics
Everything from tune ups, brake service, suspension overhauls, wheel building, cable & housing replacement to custom bike builds.
JRA Bikes & Brew is the Only Destination Bicycle Shop in the Conejo Valley
Hang out before or after your ride in our lounge area. with couches, fireplace, TV’s & Full Service Gourmet Coffee & Expresso Bar.
We sponsor amazing events several times a year. Our events are designed to challenge a wide range of riding skills.
Why Do Customers Choose Us for Their Mountain & Gravel Bike Needs?
- We are committed to helping you find the right bike for your needs and riding style, not just the one that’s on our sales floor.
We stock quality, not quantity. You won’t find shelves full of randomly chosen parts and accessories. We sell what we use.
- We have a wonderful gourmet coffee and espresso bar with ample seating inside and out with big screen TV’s.
- Our shop has the largest bicycle demo fleet in the entire greater LA and Ventura County region.
- Our primary focus is customer service. From the moment you walk in, we want you to feel like this is your bike shop. You won’t find intimidating shop employees or a clique vibe.
- We host weekly shop rides that range from challenging to easy-paced.
- We offer a clinical level bike fitting by a highly trained individual with 20 years of orthopedic experience in the medical field.
From an article by Rocky Mountain Bikes: “Fact is, almost every shop will say they care about community. But the best shops take that community investment to the next-level. And when you talk with Vince, it’s clear that that’s the really big JRA—create a space of genuine community that encourages and supports more folks than ever to ride bikes” read more..